Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Okay, so it's the law that I have to card you when you purchase alcohol. It is also required by my employer to ask you for ID to purchase alcohol. And....in order to complete your transaction I have to enter your birthdate into the computer. If I don't, the computer won't allow me to sell it to you. I realize you look like Moses older brother, but if I don't put your birthdate in the systerm, it will stop me. And the system can't see your gray nose hair!!!!! So I have to tell it!!!!!
So, now, is it really THAT big a deal to tell me your birthdate? Oh, now you call me stupid! Because I'm following the law!!!! You're like those drivers who flip you off because you're going the speed limit!!!
Calm down, so you don't want to announce to the cutie behind you that you're older than Moses, just show me your drivers liscense, I can read <even if you think I"m stupid> it off the card, enter it into the system and get you out of my lane.
Watch your language....and no I'm not dumber than %@*&# and you're not being nice to that minority.
Oh great, now you have me crying....and here comes the front end manager....what do you mean you don't want it!!
I think he was proof alcohol makes people stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment