Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Okay, so, you have 12 cherries in the bag.....that will be .59 cents.
 Ummm...ma'am, you only have .12 cents on this card?
Okay....I'll put 7 cherries back <calling grocery to pick up 7 cherries>.......that comes to .17 cents.
Take out one more huh....okay. <grocery..I have another cherry> So that will be .11 cents.
Swipe your card and press okay.  Oh I'm sorry, you pressed cancel...I'll just swipe it up here. The machine says the card is not valid. I'm sorry ma'am...okay, I'll call a supervisor.
Okay, I won't. How would you like to pay.
You only have 8 cents........
You know what ma'am...enjoy the cherries, they're on me today.
Have a nice day."

10 min later I saw her coming out of the bathroom.....I'm sure there was cherry juice dripping from her chin,

No comments:

Post a Comment